Monday, August 9, 2010

Girly Things ...



i have never really been a ''girly'' girl ...



i was somewhat of a tomboy when i was younger
and i am rarely seen in dresses ...
without some sort of legging or denim underneath ...





but for some reason my thirties ...
seem to have given me a case of the ''girlies''

perhaps it is seeing my girls interact ...
or that Charlie is into the whole Princess thing right now
or
perhaps it is just a thirties kinda thing ...




regardless
I'm gonna embrace it.

xo

p.s   this week I get the gift of seeing my bff  ( who you can follow here )
 is passing through on her way back to Alabama ...
 so to celebrate ...
 i'm thinking another giveaway!
tune in for the details






2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet email, I appreciated your kind words so much...I'm so glad we have connected through blogland! Lovely images!! It is good to be inspired for a touch of girlie femininity in our home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like read this blog and very nice post thank's for your information you can visit my blogs in the obat herbal penyempitan pembuluh darah or you can review my site on the Obat Herbal Asam Lambung

    ReplyDelete