Monday, June 14, 2010

Timing

Today

i have been inspired ...




sometimes it is encouraging words spoken by someone you love

that inspire ...

or maybe a photo ...

or a shade of a color ...



a compliment from a total stranger ....

an unexpected e-mail perfectly timed ...

often times it is the random things that inspire us the most

the random things that just speak to us ...

that call our creativity to attention






 the random things that pull us out of a slump ...

that once again ... gets us back on track

yes ... today I have been inspired.

xo


1 comment:

  1. YOU, my dear, are MY inspiration! I love the photos here. Every photo you take is art. SO motivating. I also like to see that you've incorporated some color in your shots. Don't get me wrong, I love the antique feel of most of your photos (it is your niche), but you can really capture color (and feelings.)

    Miss you, friend...

    ReplyDelete