Thursday, May 27, 2010

Life in Rosy hues

eyes that gaze into mine,
A smile that is lost on his lips
that is the unretouched portrait
of the man to whom I belong...




...it is he for me and I for him, throughout life
He has told me, he has sworn to me.... for life
and from the things that I sense... now I can feel within me
my heart that beats


this weekend my dear friend Libba is getting married
this weekend I will be away form my children and alone with my husband
yes... this weekend is gonna be good.
xo

2 comments:

  1. simply, utterly, wonderfully...beautiful
    take in the each moment, each sunrise, each sunset, each walk, each smile, each word, each look...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you are truly amazing kate ford....the most perfect words come out....everytime you speak. ag

    ReplyDelete